Cyber Battle Cyber Battle

I pressed literally every single key on my keyboard and clicked pretty much everywhere with my mouse. Also tried dragging stuff that I don't think is suppose to be dragged.
Do I even get to play the game in this game?

CyanArion responds:

Hey! I'm really sorry about that. For some reason it derped out when I tried exporting it. I have a link up on itch.io if you feel like giving it a second chance :) https://cyanarion.itch.io/cyber-battle

Sai Amp Mitch Sai Amp Mitch

But the gameplay itself is fun and somewhat makes up for the cringy story. Graphics are ok I guess, though it looks a bit off at times.
It's pretty good, keep it up.

TwinBlazar responds:

> I really don't like the setting, feels like something written by a kid who watched too much anime...

LOL!

> Graphics are ok I guess, though it looks a bit off at times.

I need to practice art more, I suppose.

Thank you for your comment! :)

Dustrider Dustrider

It's a pretty good game. It's fairly entertaining and the challenge is there, which is always nice. The controls were a bit uncomfortable at first, but I quickly got used to it.
Wish we had the option to change the volume, or at least turn the music/sfx off completely.

Change of environment would be nice though, the thing about simple graphics is that the environments get boring quickly unless there's some variation.

Stebdub responds:

Thanks TristanGray, I've added control options and I agree about environments. Volume can be adjusted on the titlescreen, but perhaps it should be able to be adjusted mid-game. More updates to come!

Demo Demo

So, I was waiting for the part where drums will come in. Then I realised they're burried under the poor mix...
You could give it at least some sense of structure, like a short buildup before the song is going to hit you in the face with it's forehead.
Not to mention the song is actually 40 sec long, just repeats itself twice.
I get it- you really love this Marilyn Manson'ish, Resident Evil'ish, The Prodigy'sih, Earthbound'ish synth, but let those drums breath a little. xD

Other than that, I like where you're going with this. I like it's vibe, the drum samples and their pattern (when you can actually hear them) really fit. Keep it up.

Kryomax responds:

There's the finished product. Should probably delete this demo by now XD

Toby Fox - Undertale (Karaplex Remix) Toby Fox - Undertale (Karaplex Remix)

You could have been a bit more creative with the intro. The growl feels a bit forced and it sounds a bit off. But maybe it's just me.
It's a good remix.

-Vultures- -Vultures-

I would replace that synth in the intro with somehing else, or at least add some modulation to it to make it sound less amatureish. I guess it wouldn't be this much of a problem if not for the fact that it repeats itself so often.

Overall mix could be improved, but other than that, it's pretty good.

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Thank you for the helpful review! I'll keep your advice in mind for the full song (with lyrics).