Cyber Battle Cyber Battle

I pressed literally every single key on my keyboard and clicked pretty much everywhere with my mouse. Also tried dragging stuff that I don't think is suppose to be dragged.
Do I even get to play the game in this game?

CyanArion responds:

Hey! I'm really sorry about that. For some reason it derped out when I tried exporting it. I have a link up on itch.io if you feel like giving it a second chance :) https://cyanarion.itch.io/cyber-battle

Sai Amp Mitch Sai Amp Mitch

But the gameplay itself is fun and somewhat makes up for the cringy story. Graphics are ok I guess, though it looks a bit off at times.
It's pretty good, keep it up.

TwinBlazar responds:

> I really don't like the setting, feels like something written by a kid who watched too much anime...

LOL!

> Graphics are ok I guess, though it looks a bit off at times.

I need to practice art more, I suppose.

Thank you for your comment! :)

Dustrider Dustrider

It's a pretty good game. It's fairly entertaining and the challenge is there, which is always nice. The controls were a bit uncomfortable at first, but I quickly got used to it.
Wish we had the option to change the volume, or at least turn the music/sfx off completely.

Change of environment would be nice though, the thing about simple graphics is that the environments get boring quickly unless there's some variation.

Stebdub responds:

Thanks TristanGray, I've added control options and I agree about environments. Volume can be adjusted on the titlescreen, but perhaps it should be able to be adjusted mid-game. More updates to come!

Flapcat Christmas Flapcat Christmas

For the love of everything that's unholy and cursed.... Change. That. Music. If you can even call it that. I feel sorry for whoever made it and thought to him/herself "yeah, this sounds good".

I never liked flappy bird much, but it's sure better to have a different version where you don't play as a crappy bird trying to jump over graphics from mario.
It looks nice, actually. But there's nothing new about it and just like the original- it makes me want to quit after 30 seconds of gameplay.

Swap Swaps Swap Swaps

It's a good game. Maybe the graphic design could be a bit more creative, but other than that, there isn't much to complain about really. And you SHOULD give a proper creadit for the music and SFX to it's creators. Unless you made them yourself.

Dab Simulator MMO Dab Simulator MMO

This isn't even a dab... how many "wave your arms" simulators did you make?

Endless Dungeon Endless Dungeon

It's simple, but pretty good. It's one of those games where you actually have to think how you spend your stats or you won't get very far. But sadly, other than that there just isn't much to it.
It could use something to keep the battles more engaging, like skills/spells with a cooldown you need to actually ckick on to use them during battles. I found myself starting the battle and just going to a different tab and even forgetting about the game for a while.
I'm not going to say anything about graphics, because imo in games like these it's secondary. Though if it had a few simple attack animations it sure would help.

Cool Clicker 1.1 Cool Clicker 1.1

I've played a similar thing on newgrounds before... the difference was that once you minimalise the window / switch to a different tab the upgrade per second was still going, which made the game at least a small bit more tolerable. Plus it had both music and some small effort put into the interface. It was a shitty interface and the music was just bad, but I give them credit for trying.

Here, there's no upgrade once you switch the tab, there's no sound, except one extremely annoying sfx in my opinion, which only makes the pointless clicking worse (why can't I turn it off completely?), and the interface is just written text.

I imagine it's a good thing for practice for someone who's just getting into game development, or a programmers' homework as someone below mentioned.
But as a "game" on it's own... sorry. No.

SlimeEnergy responds:

Its practice published.

Bullet Heaven 2 Bullet Heaven 2

0/10, you kill cats in this game -_-
In all seriousness though, it's a pretty good game. Gameplay is entertaining, soundtrack is pretty good (even though extremely poor quality for some reason), characters are somewhat funny, and THE OPTIONS! You have no idea how much I appreciate the fact that you actually added options to this game, something more than just sound on/off. On top of that there are five translations.
I was going to give it 4, but on a second though- have a 5. You earned it.

HackerClicker HackerClicker

So I got to "294439.859999987" Bit...coins I would guess? 1308846.47146416 $, V.56, six helpers, and after seeing that I have to spend almost 5 000 000 on seventh helper, I decided to quit in order to maintain my sanity.
With that said...
When do you actually "win" the damn game? -_-

GumpBR responds:

I created the continuation of this game with less bugs and everything that you said here in the comments link: http://gamejolt.com/games/hackerlife/216748